This Video requires a password to watch: Please enter “IMLIN2023 ” in the password box
To watch the “ Avoid Mistakes: How to Assess & Make Successful Application for your Client” CPD Video, please click HERE
Note: The video will be valid until, December 14, 2024. Please watch it before the end of the validity date. This video will not be available after the expiry date.
Please note: the RCIC should confirm that it contains all the required elements and should not just be copied/used as is.
Please see the links below to find out where to purchase the “Annotated Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada” book:
Also, please find the “Lexbase Subscription form” HERE
How to report your CPD hours
- CPD reporting cycle: July 1 to June 30 of the following year (12 months)
- June 30: Deadline to complete the Annual Renewal and submit the CPD Attestation Form each year.
CPD submissions made via email or mail will not be accepted
Your CPD submission may be audited at any time between July 1 and June 30 of the following year. If you are selected for an audit, CICC will notify you by email.
You will be required to provide documentation to the College: CICC will include further details in the email.
The information to report this course’s CPD Hours
- If you participated in the webinar: December 14, 2023
- If you have watched the video: Date you have watched the video
Activity Title: ” Avoid Mistakes: How to Assess & Make Successful Applications for Your Client“
Subject Matter: Communication Skills
- If you have participated in the webinar: Online Live Session
- If you have watched the video: Video Recording of Live Session
CPD Provider: IMLIN
CPD Hours: 3
Please note it is your responsibility to watch the CPD video prior to its expiry date to earn CPD hours toward your CPD obligation. You may find the expiry date of each video on the IMLIN CPD Courses webpage or CICC Upcoming CPD Events