This Video requires a password to watch: Please enter ” IMLIN2023 ” in the password box
To watch the “Code of Professional Conduct” Defined! CPD Video, please click HERE
Note: The video will be valid until February 23, 2024. Please watch it before the end of the validity date. This video will not be available after the expiry date.
- CPD reporting cycle: July 1 to June 30 of the following year (12 months)
- You MUST complete the CPD Attestation Form and upload it when completing your Annual Renewal through the YM online portal
- June 30: Deadline to complete the Annual Renewal and submit the CPD Attestation Form each year.
CPD submissions made via email or mail will not be accepted
Your CPD submission may be audited at any time between July 1 and June 30 of the following year. If you selected for an audit, CICC will notify you by email.
You will be required to provide documentation to the College: CICC will include further details in the email.
Please use the following instruction to fill in the CPD Attestation Form for this CPD course:
- If you participated in the webinar: February 23, 2023
- If you have watched the video: Date you have watched the video
Activity Title: “Code of Professional Conduct” Defined!
Subject Matter: Code of Ethics/Professionalism
- If you have participated in the webinar: Online Live Session
- If you have watched the video: Video Recording of Live Session
CPD Provider: IMLIN
CPD Hours: 3
Please note it is your responsibility to watch the CPD video prior to its expiry date to earn CPD hours toward your CPD obligation. You may find the expiry date of each video on IMLIN CPD Courses webpage or on CICC Upcoming CPD Events