This Video requires a password to watch: Please enter “IMLIN2023 ” in the password box
To watch the “ Criminal Inadmissibility & Rehabilitation” CPD Video, please click HERE
How to report your CPD hours
- CPD reporting cycle: July 1 to June 30 of the following year (12 months)
- June 30: Deadline to complete the Annual Renewal and submit the CPD Attestation Form each year.
CPD submissions made via email or mail will not be accepted
Your CPD submission may be audited at any time between July 1 and June 30 of the following year. If you are selected for an audit, CICC will notify you by email.
You will be required to provide documentation to the College: CICC will include further details in the email.
The information to report this course’s CPD Hours
- If you participated in the webinar: November 23, 2023
- If you have watched the video: Date you have watched the video
Activity Title: ” Criminal Inadmissibility & Rehabilitation “
Subject Matter: Criminality/Rehabilitation
- If you have participated in the webinar: Online Live Session
- If you have watched the video: Video Recording of Live Session
CPD Provider: IMLIN
CPD Hours: 3
Please note it is your responsibility to watch the CPD video prior to its expiry date to earn CPD hours toward your CPD obligation. You may find the expiry date of each video on the IMLIN CPD Courses webpage or CICC Upcoming CPD Events