THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Immigration Learning & Information Centre, IMLIN; collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us. We process your information when necessary to provide you with our services that you have requested when accepting our Terms and Conditions. Without your information, we cannot provide you with the services you have requested.
- Information You Provide to Us
IMLIN collects information from you through:
- Account and product registration and administration of your account
- Requests or questions you submit to us via forms or email
- Your communication and dealing with us
- Your participation in IMLIN CPD courses
- Uploads or posts to IMLIN website
- Request for customer support and technical assistance
Information from and about you. The types of information we collect will depend upon the services you use, how you use them, and what you choose to provide. The types of data we collect directly from you may include: – Name, address, telephone number, email address and R#. – Log-in detail and password if you create an IMLIN account – Any email requests or questions you submit to us.
- Personal Information Automatically Obtained from Your Interactions with us
Log Data. When you use our service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-page you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.